Snapshots of my life lately:
1. Delivery bike bright in the middle of town--a cheerful standout among her dull-colored friends.
2. Misty mauve-gray and a polka-dot poncho, a walk through the park in a torrent of rain.
3. Metropolitan plum on an old country barn.
4. Starburst flowers as big as my head. Returned days later to discover they were already past their prime--I had captured the bright purple pom-poms just in time.
5. Narrow side street, under construction. Spicy chai latte at a sidewalk cafe.
6. There is (what looks to be) a mouse-sized vineyard just outside my front door.
7. Just some of the gorgeous (sanctioned!) neighborhood grunge.
8. Nikolaikirche. Gothic Revival Cathedral in Hamburg with WWII devastation preserved. So much beauty and sadness all in one place.
9. From the Hamburg Immigration Museum--old ship blueprints. Designing a dream.