3.12.2012

Monday's Measure: I've got sunshine...

on a cloudy day inspiration

The sun's been trying to peek through Hamburg's pre-spring gloom, generously washing my worktable in puddles of dappled light for a few minutes each day. I'm feeling inspired and working on the second in my new series of watercolor and mixed-media collage canvases...I'll have more to show you on Friday!

on a cloudy day canvas detail

Wishing you a "good measure" of joy on this Monday--"pressed down, shaken together and running over"...enough to "pour" into the "lap" of your entire week! (Luke 6:38)






Linking with Much Love Mondays and Multitudes on Mondays

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful work! I love when the sun peaks through the clouds. It brings hope that the storms are ending. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love!! Yes, a set of these, PLEASE.
    Catherine Denton

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those canvases are looking so wonderful... don't know if I can wait until Friday to see them finished... I know you are probably dying to see bright spring skies, but I love dappled light the best... I sat in the garden yesterday and had a cup of tea through the dappled light of the palm trees that shade our garden... it was so lovely and it was the first day in months that it was cool enough to do it... so I will send the last of our summer over to brighten your day if you send me a bit of cool weather...xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are amazing! Keep up the good creative work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work! Just meandered over for the first time and I'm loving your blog. Stay inspired.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being kind with your words and generous with your time!